Tuesday, February 3, 2009

It's a Boy!

We had our twenty-week ultrasound today and guess what? It's another little bundle of Boy Joy! My Mom has done two ultra-sounds in the past week, and told us both times that it looked like a boy. Ever since the day we told Dallin I was going to have another baby he has said that it was going to be a "budder". We should have just taken his word. This little guy, like his brother wasted no time showing us the "boy part" he got right down to business! We took Dallin and my Mom with us and it was a fabulous day. We are so lucky to be blessed with another healthy baby, and we make boys pretty cute, so why not try another one. We are thinking for a name it might be Carter John. John is my Brother and Dads middle name and it was my Grandpa's first name. This way he will have the same initials as my Dad Curt. Everything looks good with Baby, and his Daddy and I could not be happier. So here comes another little man in my house where I will now be outnumbered. Oh well, I love all my boys so much and I have never been happier. Loves...........