Sunday, January 11, 2009

My little Dallin is 2!!!!!!

It was two wonderful years ago today that I gave birth to the most amazing child. I did not know what to expect becoming a first-time mom, but let me just tell you I did not ever believe in love this strong. I have learned so much from him and I have loved wathcing him grow into this curious, funny, little version of Drew. He is so much like his Daddy and I am so lucky to have such a wonderful little family. Dallin has taught me so much about unconditional love and how to love that I am amazed each and everyday how much I learn from him. They grow up too fast and I would not trade one minute of it. Happy Birthday little Buddy!

1 comment:

Dave n Bre plus thr3e! :o) said...

It does go way to fast!! I agree! Hope you're feeling good with this next one!!