Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Drew is amazing!

So I am sure that as I am posting this it will take me about 24 hours to do it because I wont be able to stop crying like a baby! So since Friday I have been on modified bed rest and have been extremly tired due to the medication I have been taking. So I have had to depend on my sweet, amazing, loving, caring, and compassionate husband. Those of you that know Drew dont need me to explain what a wonderful guy he is because you already know. So for those of you that dont, I am telling you now. I woke up this morning to him mopping the floors, and shaking the rugs off. He had a load of laundry in the wash, and Dallin was already dressed and fed! I got to get in the tub and relax while he continued to shovel the driveway, and keep Dallin occupied. When he came in he made sure I was comfortable on the couch and then took Dallin by the hand into the toy room to play. What an amazing Dad! Dallin and Drew read books, made lego people, flew helicopters, and tickled each other for more than two hours. I want all of you to know how lucky I am to have such a wonderful husband and son. I thank heavenly father everyday for those two (soon to be three) boys. Drew also drove us to SLC to see a Dr. in a blizzard. When we came home he made sure I was laying down and relaxed. I dont know how I got so lucky to have Drew as my husband, but let me just tell you, my love and appreciation for him is unconditional. He is such a good example to me and I am so lucky to have him as the father of my babies. I love him more than anything and I would be lost without him.

2 comments:

Suzy said...

What a great guy, I'm so glad you have someone so wonderful to take care of you!!

Jana Van Dyke said...

So you know that sweetness was passed down from Father to Son, right? We girls who are lucky enough to be married to the Van Dyke men really do have it sooo good!:) Hope you get feeling better!