Saturday, February 28, 2009

This really sucks!

Okay so just for fun (not sure why) we put our living room furniture on KSL to see if it would sell. Well, it did in like one day. So we went in search of new furniture this week, hoping that we could find something in stock. Yeah right! We spent two days finding what we wanted and guess what? It wont be here for a week. This really sucks! We just got a new t.v. also, makes it interesting when we have no furniture to sit on. Oh well. Good problem to have. We have painted are getting new carpet too. I cant wait to finally enjoy my house not being torn apart! I am proud of all we have done to our cute little home. I love it and I dont think I will ever move.

1 comment:

C+R said...

That is good to love your house, and not want to move! You are such a cutie, how are you feeling? Are you off bed rest yet? WE NEED to do lunch soon:) xoxox