Thursday, February 5, 2009

Honey Sugar

Okay so my little Dallin has got to be the sweetest thing ever. Ever since I was little my Mom has called my sister and I "Sugar" . I don't know why other than, sugar is sweet and so am I. ha ha ha. Anyway, apparently my son has caught on because this morning when I got up, he was lying next to me of course, and he was awake looking at me. I said "Good Morning, my little buddy" and he immediately said " Hi, honey sugar!" I stared at him for a minute and then with tears in my eyes I realized he was combining what my husband calls me-Honey, and what my Mom calls me-Sugar. All morning if he needed something he would say, "Honey Sugar". What a sweet little son. Now when he makes me angry and I am ready to spank his butt, I will remember he calls me "Honey Sugar" and I wont do it.

3 comments:

Nicole said...

Congratulations on another baby boy! I LOVE having 2 boys next to eachother, it is crazy but for sure worth it! Also, thanks for the nice comment on our blog.
Tell Drew we said "hello"

Elisa and Tyler said...

That is so sweet! Kids they say the best things ever and are so sincere!

C+R said...

It's a good thing those kids have those "precious" moments, because otherwise they wouldn't be around very long :) I'm the same way, I always remember cute things ellie has done to calm myself.