Sunday, February 15, 2009

I got some bad news!

I had to go to the Dr. on Friday because I have been getting the worst headaches and I was concerned that something might be seriously wrong. Well, my blood pressure was through the roof! So my Dr. has put me on a Blood Pressure medication, I have to see the Dr. every week-including a Perinatologist, and I am on modified bed rest and I cant work, and I have to have my blood pressure taken twice a day. Isnt that great! I have had a pretty rough time with the news and I am just hoping and praying that it wont be for too long, I am getting bored. Oh well, I will do what I have to do. Drew has been so amazing and I am not sure what I would do without him. He is the greatest husband in the world. He has done everything around the house for the past two days and I cant begin to thank him enough. Anyway, the medication is helping and I am doing alot better.

1 comment:

Liz said...

You need to call us with this kind of news. Let us know if there is anything we can do to help you out. We love you!!