Monday, February 23, 2009

Just do It! It's fun!

I saw this on another blog and I thought it would be fun!
Answer these questions to the third blogger on your list.
The third person on my list Suzy!

1. How long have you known this person? Um like 6 months

2. What color hair does this person have? Blonde

3. What kind of car does this person drive? A Tahoe or a Maxima

4. Does this person have kids? Yes 1 girl

5. How old is this person? Um 25 I dont know.

6. What is this person's favorite food? Um I am not sure, maybe pizza.

7. Does this person have a special talent? Typing fast

8. Does this person like flowers? Yeah she is a girl

9. Is this person married? No but she will be in May!

10. What is this person's middle name? I am not sure, but I will ask her the next time I run into her.

Okay now if you are on my blog you should do this!

No comments: