Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Tell me what your are thankful for!

So I was listening to the Kenny Chesney Christmas Album today and I heard a song that I have heard before but was unaware it was a Christmas song. However, It was called "Thank God For Kids" and I thought what a perfect song for Thanksgiving ( I know I am weird) So if you havent heard the song please, please, please find it and listen to it. I cried and cried and cried. It makes me so grateful for my little buddy Dallin and how grateful I am for him and of course his Daddy. Our lives changed drastically when Dallin was born and it was all for the better. I have learned so much about unconditional love, and I am truly grateful for that. I know it is a bit cliche, but I really am grateful for the love I have and the love my husband and child have for me. Tell me what you are grateful for. I loved hearing about all of my friends and their fun family traditions, and guess what I am going to start one this year too. So this is my next request, tell me what you are grateful for. Happy Thanksgiving!!!!!!!

No comments: