Wednesday, November 5, 2008

I am pregnant!

So Drew and I went to the Dr. today. AND............ I am officially 7 weeks pregnant. We are so excited that we have been given the oppurtunity to become pregnant again. We had been trying for about two months and apparently my husband and I are a good match. We are so thrilled and I am feeling great! Seriously. June 22nd is the expected due date and I am so happy! I love my family very much and am so grateful Drew and I are going to bring another child into this world together. I love him with all of my heart and I am grateful for such a wonderful companion. I love you Daddy!!!!!!!

4 comments:

Dave n Bre plus thr3e! :o) said...

Are you kidding!?!? Yeah!! I'm soooo excited for you guys!!! CONGRATS!!!!

Desiree said...

We are overwhelmed and bursting with happiness and blessings for you and your family. Many heartfelt congrats!

Elisa and Tyler said...

YAY for another baby! We are so excited for you guys! So fun! CONGRATULATIONS!

Andria said...

YAY!!! That is so exciting, I am so happy for you guys!
I wanna come see your new house so CALL ME.