Monday, November 24, 2008

Your Thanksgiving Favorites!

Okay so in light of the Holiday this week, I want to hear what my friends and family favorites are! I love so many things about Thanksgiving and I am most excited for the FOOD!!!!!!!!! My favorite thing to eat are the mashed potatoes and gravy, my mom makes the best gravy ever.
If you read this you must post a comment telling me what your faovrite food or family tradition this time of year is. Come on you know you want to! It will be fun to see what everyone likes.

4 comments:

Ann said...

Ok, I am first! Cody's family (and therefore my family) makes plates every Thanksgiving, we each get a round paper and make our design and then his grandparents send them in for us and we get 4 (5 this year) new plates, it's fun to see how the kids (and we) have grown :)
Happy Thanksgiving!

Dave n Bre plus thr3e! :o) said...

I too love the food!! And being with family. . .cutting down our trees. . okay that's enough! :o)

Stokes Family said...

Scott's Family has the FUNNEST tradition ever!! We all get together the night before Thanksgiving and we have "Pie Night!" Everyone brings a pie and we all DIG IN!
NO DINNER....JUST PIE!! YUMMY! It is such a fun tradition and I can't wait til Wednesday!! :)

Liz said...

I'm all about the food! Deb makes the best stuffing! Brandon and I are starting a new traditional this year . . . you'll have to watch for details on our blog! Hey - we need to chat. Want to go Saturday?
Liz