Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Karlee's Big Day!

So many of you were there to share in the special day with the Field-Trease family. My sisters wedding was nothing short of AMAZING!!!! My mom is very, very decorating-talented and she and Karlee did a FABULOUS job of making Josh and Karlee's day beautiful. It took place on October 4th at Sherwood Hills Resort and I was the Maid-of-Honor, and thanks to alot of hairspray and makeup I looked pretty good. Anyway, I know have a problem, Some of my blog followers want to see pictures and I dont know how to put them on my blog, HELP!!!! Just tell me how and I will be forever grateful. My dear friend Liz has already dedicated a whole evening to showing my computer-retared self how to do it and I hate to ask her again because then she will know how really stupid I am. K if you help me the sooner I can show you all the beautiful day. loves and hugs!

2 comments:

Liz said...

I'll be over this afternoon to pick up Tayge - I can help you then!! HAHA! LOL! Loves!
Liz

Andria said...

Oh look how pretty you look.
Dallin is sooo cute. I cant belive how big he is getting. I miss him. I need to see him.