Wednesday, September 3, 2008

You all know I love my friends!

Okay so some of you may think I am a total sap, but I love, love , love my friends and I treasure them. So I chose to post a blog about my best friend Brittany Lamb. She is the best! I have known her for about 4 years and she is just one of those people that you meet and love. She would do anything in the world for me and my family and I love her like a sister. She is such a good mother, wife and she is one of the hardest workers I have ever known. I call her just to talk about nothing, and I love to hear what she has to say! So for those of you that read this, why don't you post something nice about someone you love! Love you Brit!!!!! P.S. I love all of my friends!!!!!!!

6 comments:

Liz said...

Welcome to the blogging world!! It's about time!! Love you!! Here is our blog, not sure if you have the link. http://minster2005.blogspot.com

Lindsey said...

hello brit!! welcome to blogging! it's fun!

Dave n Bre plus thr3e! :o) said...

Hey Brit!! It's Bre! Britt told me you started a blog!! SOOO fun!! I love it! You are so sweet to post about Brittany! She IS an amazing girl!! I love her! :o)
P.S. I'll email you an invite to mine! It's private!

Elisa and Tyler said...

YAY! Welcome to the wonderful world of blogging! Maybe now we can see what's going on more often! Love ya!

The Grahams said...

hi..glad you finally got on the blog band wagon it's a pretty fun ride:) let us know what is going on with drew's b-day dinner???miss you guys

Ryan Graham said...

So..I work my way through all this blog crap and finally find someone I know and she so happens to have an entry about friends. So i read what she had to say (ok, scanned) and didn't see my name anywhere. Where's the love for Graham? Brit you suck and your made up friend you go on and on about, I dont know her, but she sucks too. see you saturday