Wednesday, September 17, 2008

My two little buddies!

Okay so I have been watching Jaxson since he was about 7 months old and it has been so much fun. He and Dallin have become more like brothers than cousins. I have loved spending almost everyday with my Dallin and my Jaxson. However, two boys around the age of two are more than entertaining and stressful. So Dallin is totally obsessed with bikes and trucks, so that is how he spends his day. Dallin has a personality much like his Daddy and he is learning to cause a little trouble along with his cousin. Dallin loves to throw and pretend hit, which just boggles my mind, why would a twenty-month old like to hit? Go figure. He loves his Jaxson so much and I know that having him around has made Dallin so happy. Jaxson on the other hand is so full of "piss and vinegar" as grandma Kathy would say. His new favorite thing to say to Aunt Brit is "NO" and oh how I love that. He is no dummy and he knows what to say to anger me to the point of laughing so hard I can hardly stand it. These two boys are so much fun, and challenging at times, but I would not trade having them in my life for anything. They continue to amaze me all the time and they are learning so many new things. I love you boys!!!!!!!!

No comments: