Sunday, August 30, 2009

Lots going on!

So this week (and the past few) have been super crazy! My super amazing husband Drew has been working 65+ hours the last two months and we haven't really gotten to see him too much, however we are grateful he has such a good job and that he loves what he does! This week my sweet little Carter weighed in at 8lbs 14oz. at almost 3 months old.....yes I know not very big but this little bug had a rough start. Friday we welcomed Payslee Jo Trease in to the family! Weighing in at 6lbs 13ozs she is a beautiful little girl and her mommy did a great job! I was lucky enough to be there when she was born and it was a wonderful experiance for me. I also watched the birth of her big brother so I consider myself a pretty lucky Aunt! We had family pictures today and that was quite a morning! Dallin and Carter were both very good, but Dallin ran out of smiles towards the end and it made for a long afternoon! We are anxiously awaiting the arrival of Waylon Curtis sometime in September, that will be the last of the Grandbabies for my Mom for a while, My Mom, who couldnt be more excited for the craziness about to enter her life! I am loving my life and having so much fun being a Mom! I am so excited for what lies ahead for us as a family, and could not be more grateful for such a wonderful life!





No comments: