Sunday, August 2, 2009

6 amazing years!

Today Drew and I celebrate 6 awesome years together! I am so lucky that Drew chose me to be his wife. It was so funny because all day today we kept saying to each other "Who would have thought that we would have two kids after 6 years!" Drew is the most amazing part of the two of us. He is the one who never takes things too seriously and always keeps his crazy wife grounded. I am so lucky that I will be his wife for the rest of my life. I cant imagine it any other way. My love for him is unconditional and will always be. He has made all of my dreams come true in just 6 short years. We spent the weekend in beautiful Bear Lake, thanks to my awesome brother and his wife. They own property and a couple of four-wheelers so they were nice enough to let us enjoy our anniversary in a very beautiful place! Thanks guys. I want Drew to know how wonderful he is to me and how lucky I am to have him in my life! I am also so grateful that he is the father of my children, they are so lucky as well. I love you Drew, with all that I am and I can't wait for many more happy anniversaries with you!

"Just ask it will be done and I will prove my love, until your sure that I'm the one."

No comments: