Sunday, May 10, 2009

A wonderful Mothers Day!

My day was beautiful! I cooked breakfast for my entire family (I loved it). Then we got to visit our Mothers and Grandmother. What a wonderful day to celebrate Moms. I then spent the day with my husband and my son, who are the two reasons I am a mother. Thank you so much Drew and Dallin I love you both with all my heart! I also want to say how much I love and appreciate all my Mom, Kathy, has done for our family. She not only set the Mother standard, she continues to be a great example to her kids and Grandkids.
Funny thing going on for the Field girls (me and my sister Karlee) and my brothers wife Kristen (who is a Field girl now) we are all very PREGNANT!!!! We must have drank the same water or something. I am still not sure of how it happened, however, we are so excited! I am due in June, Karlee is due September 5th and Kristen is due September 30th. So much fun! My Mom is so excited she can hardly stand it. Karlee is having a girl (the first one) and Kristen is getting a sweet little boy. I think it is so funny that all of my Moms daughters are pregnant. We are taking lots of pictures, it might not happen this way again.

1 comment:

Dave n Bre plus thr3e! :o) said...

Congrats on the baby!! Can't wait to see pictures!! :o)