Friday, April 17, 2009

Baby Carter Update!

Drew and I went and saw our Perinatologist on Wednesday, and..........Carter looks great. His growth his right on track and they took a 4D ultrasound, and he is the sweetest thing ever. He looks just like Dallin. Kind of weird. Drew was glad he was able to go with me because he missed the last appointment and work has been crazy busy. I now have to have a Non-Stress Test twice a week until Carter is born. I am at very high risk for still births because of my chronic hyper-tension. I think I can do it! Maybe just eight weeks left. I am so excited and I am cant wait to finally meet our little angel.

2 comments:

Liz said...

The countdown has begun! We are so excited! Can't wait to see little Carter. I bet he'll look just like Dallin. They are going to be the best of buds! Love you all!

Liz

C+R said...

Yea! So close, if you need anything at all, just some time out or dinner let me know! You are such a cute family!