Thursday, October 15, 2009

Why is Drew so amazing?

Ok so Ive been getting a lot, and I mean a lot of crap because Im always talking about how wonderful my hubby is! So I will tell you a little story to help illustrate why I think he is so great! So we recently had family pictures taken, and after getting the pictures printed Drew asked if I would get him one for his desk at work! So me being the overweight, extremly unattractive wife that I am, I put it off and put it off! No way I will be displaying my fat, ugly self on my husbands desk for all to look at. So finally Monday he asked if I had his picture for him to take to work, I said "Yeah, but Im not letting you take it to work, Im too embarrassed about the way that I look!" Then of course I break down into an uncontrollable sob, I am quite frankly ashamed of the way that I look. After calming me down, Drew grabbed my arms looked me in the eyes and said "Honey, I think you are the most beautiful woman in this world. It hurts me to see you be so hard on yourself. Im taking our family picture to work, I dont care what you say!" So friends this is the reason I am consistantly praising Drew. He makes me feel like I really am the most beautiful woman in this world. I love you honey! Beauty is only skin deep!

No comments: