Friday, June 12, 2009

Thanks to my BFF!!!!!!!

So I just wanted everyone in this world to know (or just those that read my blog) that I really do have the Best Best Friend!
I had been telling my Best Friend Brittany that I wanted her to be there when Carter was born, to her that was no big deal except for the fact that she lives 3 hours away! I told her I would not be upset if she couldn't make it considering the fact that I was not exactly sure when he would be making his debut. So when my water broke at 12:45, I immediately called Drew (of course) and after hanging up with him Brit called me and asked how I was doing. I told her "Well my water just broke so do you think that it would be possible for you to come out?" With no hesitation she said "Yes! I am leaving now!" Keep in mind it was a 3 hour drive that my sweet friend had to drive. Luckily she made it in 2 hours and 20 minutes! She had plenty of time too because She got to sit there for 5 hours. After sharing the wonderful moment with us, she told us she needed to go home so that she could make it to work the next day. SHE IS A TROOPER!!! She indeed drug her sweet little daughter and made the drive home the same night!
Brit, I just want you to know how lucky I am to have you as my Best Friend! I love you and I am so glad that you got to be there for this awesome experience. Thanks for all you do for me and for always being there. I love you!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Dave n Bre plus thr3e! :o) said...

I'm so glad she got to be there with you! She is the greatest!! I agree! :o) Love your cute pics, he's adorable!!