Thursday, March 12, 2009

A moment for Mommy

So last night we were getting ready for bed and Dallin and I were just sitting on our bed. I looked over at Drew and said "Oh man this belly is getting big!" Drew was rubbing my belly and said " Well, yeah but it's cute!" And then this is the conversation that followed:
Dallin: Mommy, Can I hold Cotter?
Me: Um , no not for a few more weeks, but then you can.
Dallin: Why cuz?
Me: Just because he is in my belly growing big before we can hold him.
Dallin: Can I kiff (kiss) Cotter?
Me: Yeah, you can kiss my belly.
Dallin: (Talking and rubbing my belly) Hi Cotter, I kiff you, I ub you. I wanna hold you. I pay trucks wis you. Bye baby budder, see you gator gator.
Me: Crying to hard to say anything else.

Well, after that I am now sure that Carter knows that his brother loves him very much. Dallin is such a loving kid and he is so excited to be a big brother.

4 comments:

Andria said...

Awww so sweet. Kids can be so cute at time...

C+R said...

Wow, you totally made me cry, what a sweet big brother. I'm telling you, you have the best kid, and I'm sure the next will be just as wonderful. I hope you're feeling better!

Elisa and Tyler said...

Hey, that is the sweetest he is such a cute little guy! I hope you guys are doing better. :)

Dave n Bre plus thr3e! :o) said...

So stinckin' cute Brit!! Hope you are feeling good and everything is going well!!